Thursday, 2 June 2011

Food Glorious Food!


This is a Kabob (a nice big wrap sandwhich)

Sushi at the Sushi Train

Meat Pie with tomato sauce (aka katsup)

TimTams...the Aussie favorite dessert











This page is dedictated
to my brother Tom who thought it
so strange that I had a facination with
taking pictures of food...

You all know I don't cook like this at home-- so I might as well enjoy it while I can!


Food, glorious food!
What wouldn't we give for
This was in a bakery window

That extra bit more-
That's all that we live for
Why should we be fated to
Do nothing but brood
on Food,
Magical food,
Wonderful food,
Fabulous food!!!
 (from Oliver Twist musical)
Vegetarian Crepe (very tasty)


Smoothies...


Gelato, my new favorite dessert (especially
green apple flavor).

Yummy fish for lunch! It took a while to eat
since I had to debone it and pull off the skin
but it was delicious!


Tom's Make Your Own Pizza

Isn't this the cutest little cake?
This chocolate was NOT diet food

Aussie Marshmellows taste great,
and they even taste better in
Rice Krispie treats


No comments: