Sunday, 22 May 2011

Arriving in Brisbane

We flew on Quatas Airlines overnight from 11pm until 6am. Somewhere in there we lost all of Thursday because we left on Wednesday night, May 18th and arrived in Brisbane on Friday morning May 20th. It boggles the mind! On the airplane it was a long long time to sit and try to sleep....I did both and watched two movies. It is not fun to be so tired I tell you! By the time we arrived my head was fuzzy and I had a headache. They treated us well on the airplane and Tom and I got a kick out of their lovely Aussie accent! When we deplaned we got a look at the huge aircraft we were on. Wow, how does that bird fly? At least I didn't think too much about that when we were 30,000 feet up over the Pacific Ocean!
I forgot to mention that in LA we also met up with Trevor's brother Shane. Shane goes to a college in Salt Lake City and he is done for the semester. So I was traveling with lots of teenagers!
from left: Shane, Trevor, Tom and Anthony and lots of luggage (mostly from the boys who will be staying at home in Australia for a while)

No comments: