Thursday, 26 May 2011

Wednesday, May 25th Rest Day

Today was purely a "take it easy day". We were getting worn out from all the activities and it was very windy out today so we decided to lay low. Around lunch time we walked to the nearby mall (Aussie's call it a Shopping Center). It is a really big mall...three floors, 2-3 large department stores and a big grocery store. Tom and I met up with Anthony, Trevor and Shane and had lunch with them after doing some window shopping. Later I ditched the boys and went shopping myself. It was facinating to look in the shops and see what different items they had. I especially enjoyed looking in the grocery store for different types of food and also in some of the kitchen stores. The day went by very fast. I was also nice to be alone. When I got back to the house I got to watch some tv I had on my laptop and then it was time for a great dinner of chicken enchiladas. See ya tomorrow!

No comments: